Bikini Restaurant Bali is a hip and happening dining spot in Seminyak, which offers a fresh modern take on shared plate dining, complemented by bold architecture and iconic lighting bearing the venue’s slogan: "you look hot in bikini". Bikini Restaurant is the brainchild of Adam McAsey and 8 Degree Projects, the masterminds behind Bali's other heavy-hitters Sisterfields, BO$$ MAN and Expat Roasters.
The kitchen is headed by Jethro Vincent, who together with his team, creates ambitious dishes based on what’s in season, what’s trendy and quite simply, what they love to cook. Expect gourmet ingredients like New Zealand venison tartare and tuna and prawn aguachile, flanked by fantastical cocktails created by head mixologist Arey Barker. The Feed Me degustation menu allows you to enjoy a full culinary journey crafted by Bikini’s expert team.
Bikini Restaurant Bali’s chic decor does not pale in comparison to the ambitious menu. The centrepiece of the space is the striking fuchsia pink wall which greets diners upon arrival, commissioned from Australian artist Ash Keating.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
- Opening Hours: 17:00 - 00:00
- Location: Jalan Kayu Cendana No. 6, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 738454