Betty Lou BBQ Bar Bali is a casual, American-style diner located just upstairs from the Holy Crab Restaurant on Seminyak’s Jalan Petitenget strip. In line with the Louisiana-style seafood restaurant below, this barbecue bar also offers Southern-style comfort food, with highlights on the menu that include juicy ribs in full 1,100gr slabs, as well as other wood-smoked delights, some of which take up to 18 hours to cook.
To start your meal at Betty Lou Bali, you can choose from starters such as crispy pig ears deep-fried with garlic tomato sauce (IDR 55,000 or USD 4), an assortment of buffalo chicken wings glazed with their signature sauce and served with tartar dip (IDR 50,000 or around USD 3.75), or a bowl of nachos ‘a la Betty’ to share, served with chillies, salsa dips, cheese and homemade guacamole (IDR 105,000 or around USD 8).
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
If you come as a hungry group of up to four (or more) and happen to be craving for ribs, ‘Betty’s favourite’ full slab St. Louis pork ribs (IDR 395,000 or USD 30) is the way to go. Superbly juicy, thanks to the slow-smoked process, this whopper is rubbed and glazed with their homemade barbecue sauce (which you also have served at your table in a bottle along with your order of any meaty dish). There’s also the Memphis-style pulled pork burger (IDR 120,000 or USD 9), tender smoked and topped with coleslaw on a brioche burger bun.
Your hearty meals at Betty Lou BBQ Bar Bali are accompanied by a selection of refreshing tropical beverages. These include tropical and fruity mojitos such as watermelon and passionfruit, as well as ‘dirty smoked’ rosemary martinis and watermelon lime margaritas ranging between IDR 85,000 to 105,000 per glass. To share, you can opt for their long island teas and sangrias, from IDR 380,000 a carafe. Mocktails and non-alcoholic beverages are also available, such as their creative cold-pressed juice mixes (IDR 45,000 or USD 3).
Betty Lou BBQ Bar
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 21:00
- Location: Jalan Petitenget No. 50, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 474 1391
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/bettyloubali