While shopping in Canggu, you can expect to find a good number of international surf brand flagship stores near the popular surf breaks such as Echo Beach. In fact, most of the shops around this coastal neighbourhood embrace the youthful Canggu surfing lifestyle. However, being the expatriate’s residential area of choice, Canggu also caters to the more fashionable scene as well. You’ll find many fashion boutiques representing the work of both local and international designers.
Drawn to the arts and want to bring out your inner artisan? You can find some good silver workshops around showcasing a variety of designer collections of jewellery pieces and accessories for purchase. While here, take advantage of the opportunity to join a workshop and create your own keepsake of your time in Canggu. You’ll also find a good selection of homeware galleries for ideas and curios to spruce up your living room back home.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Bungalow Living is a colourful and cosy spot on Jalan Pantai Berawa. It’s a 3-in-1 stop that houses a homeware store, an art gallery and a coffee shop. On the homeware front, you’ll find textiles and original prints that are inspired by the owner's travels throughout Asia. The aesthetic here is defined as “tribal meets tropical” and the collections feature an eclectic mix of drapery, cushions, and blankets, all in earthy hues. Prices for home accessories like woven baskets and small figurines in the shape of elephants and pineapples start at about Rp 50,000. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 6pm
- Location: Jalan Pantai Berawa No.35A, Canggu, North Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 8446567
Deus Ex Machina on Canggu’s Jalan Batu Mejan is the spot to head to if surfing, vintage motorbikes and choppers are your thing. Enter a gallery full of cool board-riding stuff as well as custom motorcycles and dirt bikes. The spacious showroom is nicknamed is called ‘the House of Enthusiasm’, where everything from rare dirt-track racing helmets to shirts and other apparel is available to buy. This is a great spot to shop for the surfer dude or motorhead in your life. Aside from boards and bikes, you can buy some cool retro surf art posters for your living room back home. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7am to 12am
- Location: Jalan Pantai Batu Mejan No.8, Canggu, North Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)811-388-315
Samadi Sunday Market is a farmers' market near Echo Beach in Canggu where you can pick up some locally grown organic products and ‘slow food’. The market was set up to support local producers and craftsmen. Your choices here range from baked goods, fresh fruits and vegetables to fresh homemade juices, herbs, jams, coffee, chocolate, flowers and even homeware. You’ll also find jewellery, handicrafts and clothing items here. You can find handmade cushion covers and T-shirts, among many other items, for under a dollar. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Sundays from 9am to 2pm
- Location: Jalan Padang Linjong No.39, Canggu, North Kuta, Badung, Bali 80351, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)812-3831-2505
Love Anchor Boutique Complex
Love Anchor Boutique Complex caters to both shoppers and diners. It’s surrounded by an expanse of Canggu’s rice paddies and is hard to miss, with its classic wooden joglo (traditional Javanese house) architectural styling. Items from some iconic surf and tropical lifestyle brands, such as Rip Curl and Havaianas, are available here.
Much of Love Anchor’s popularity comes from its renowned weekend market. On Saturdays and Sundays, the place takes on a bazaar feel, with clothing, jewellery items and organic products on display. The founders took their inspiration for this mini-bazaar approach from Bangkok’s popular weekend markets.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 11pm
- Location: Pantai Batu Bolong Street No.56, Canggu, North Kuta, Badung, Bali 80351, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)822 3660 4648
Erika Peña Boutique
Erika Peña Boutique presents the Puerto Rico-born jewellery designer’s multiculturally-inspired, fashionable art pieces in this gallery in Canggu. Erik moved to Florida at the age of 3 and relocated to New York in her teen years, studying fashion design at Parsons School of Design. That’s where she honed her skills while collaborating with notable fashion labels like Donna Karan and Josie Natori.
Erika Peña’s designs include a range of necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, keychains, sandals, and a line of chic ladies’ resort wear. Most of the designs are modern and sophisticated, with some inspired by gypsy chic. Stepping into this boutique is like entering an oasis of style. There are 2 other stores in Bali – one in Seminyak and the other in Ubud.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 6pm
- Location: Jalan Pantai Berawa No.4, Canggu, Badung, Bali 80351, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)878-6238-5676
Boardriders Echo Beach
Boardriders Echo Beach is the 15th of international surf brand’s stores in the world. The café and surf store spans 500 sq m and is accessible from 3 separate entrances. The main interior is designed around a surfboard carousel that carries up to 50 boards around the perimeter of the store, before rising to the hardware mezzanine enabling you to grab one for closer inspection. On the shop floor are hundreds of other boards from shapers like Mark Richards, Channel Islanders, Chilli, Christian Bradleu, Brett Warner, Hayden Shapes and others.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 8pm
- Location: Jalan Batu Mejan, Echo Beach, Canggu, North Kuta, Badung, Bali 80351, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361-844-5500