Bamboo Chic is a Pan-Asian restaurant located within Jimbaran’s Le Meridien resort, where you’ll find a relaxed dining setting overlooking the resort’s picturesque pool. The restaurant’s extensive menu focuses on Pan-Asian and Balinese flavours and offers a refreshing break from the seafood-only restaurants dotted throughout the adjacent Jimbaran Bay. Thanks to its light and breezy design and generous kids’ menu, Bamboo Chic is also very family-friendly.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Bamboo Chic is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and welcomes both in-house and public guests. The restaurant’s breakfast buffet is priced at IDR 217,800 (USD 16) per person and includes everything from brioche pork belly to tartine duck betutu, complemented by the restaurant’s signature Eye Opener elixirs. For lunch and dinner, Bamboo Chic’s menu consists of Asian and Western favourites – try the Balinese suckling pig or opt for a take away pizza with prices starting at IDR 90,000 (USD 7). Bamboo Chic also has an impressive dessert selection ranging from gelato to eclairs prepared daily by the resort’s own pastry chef.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran
Le Meridien Jimbaran Bali bids you a luxury five-star stay on the famous beach resort area of Jimbaran Bay.The resort is located right next to the array of popular sunset seafood cafes that line the gorgeous coast, and features Smoqee Bar and Rooftop Lounge that offers sunset chill-outs with views over the bay.The resort also offers a convenient location with ease of accessibility to among the most famous landmarks in Bali such as Uluwatu Temple on the southern Bukit peninsula, together with the world-class surf spots along the southwestern coastline.The resort is within only a 15-minute transfer south from the Ngurah Rai International Airport in neighbouring Tuban. Read More...
Bamboo Chic Restaurant
- Opening Hours: 06:30 - 23:00
- Location: Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, Jalan Bukit Permai, Jimbaran
- Tel: +62 (0)361 8466 888
- Cuisine: Asian & Modern Cuisine