Bali Underwater Scooter Rides
Fun Submersible Rides in Bali
Enjoy a Bali underwater scooter ride, which lets you go down, get wet and enjoy the beautiful underwater wonders of the island, even if you haven't had any scuba diving experience beforehand! This underwater activity proves that it can be fun, and anybody can enjoy the beautiful views of tropical fish within their natural coral reef habitats. With a brief introduction, these submersible scooters are also safe and easy to use.
There are currently two prominent marine sport activity operators that offer these fun submersible rides in Bali. Aqua Star Bali based in the water sports playground of Tanjung Benoa takes you to an offshore pontoon where coral gardens teeming with marine life beneath the waves. Meanwhile, Bali Underwater Scooter sets off on an early morning boat transfer from the port at Serangan towards a 'sunken temple' site off Ceningan Island.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
Marine walks that use diving bell helmet apparatus have been popular in Bali for several years, however underwater scooters add more fun and potential for exploring over a longer area. It provides a scuba diving experience to virtually anyone, without the strict requirements of a typical diver. You don’t even have to know how to swim! As with scuba diving, children under 12 years of age, pregnant women and those suffering from ear and breathing problems are not recommended to operate these submersible vehicles.
Aqua Star Bali
- Opening Hours: 8:00 - 21:00
- Location: Jalan Pratama No. 112A, Tanjung Benoa
- Tel: +62 (0)812 3759 6410
Bali Underwater Scooter
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 08:00-22:00
- Location: Jl. Setiabudi No. 18 Kuta, Bali – Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 849 6222
You May Also Like