Bali Treetop Adventure Park in Bedugul is where both kids and adults can enjoy a fun day out tackling various tightrope courses, ranging from suspended bridges and spider nets to exciting Tarzan jumps and flying-fox lines, all for a different kind of adrenaline rush. Some of these courses let you test your agility or even zip through the air safely, high up in the trees of the Eka Karya Botanic Garden.
The park is a great addition to the rather sublime garden. After you’ve seen the herbariums and vast open areas profuse with tropical plants, head down to the Bali Treetop Adventure Park for some extra thrills. There are seven different courses, arranged according to age and skill levels. Below is a breakdown of the main circuits available.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
- ‘Squirrel’ Yellow and Green Circuits: Great for kids four years and up. Obstacles include wooden ladders, climbing wall, foot bridges, log crossings, fishnets and flat nets, fox's hole, monkey track, elephant steps, and a mini flying fox.
- Blue Circuit: Suitable for kids aged six and up. Includes flying-fox lines, parrot ladders, railway bridge, high flying swings, duck footpath, rolling swing, monkey track, plank footbridge, flying trapeze, spider net, rocking steps and downhill net.
- Orange Circuit: Good for adults to get their adrenaline fix, with obstacles similar to that of the Blue Circuit, with a longer flying fox line.
- Red Circuit: for some serious high-flying fun. Includes most of the obstacles above, and the great Tarzan Jump which is then followed by a rewarding 160m long flying-fox line.
- ‘Adrenaline’ Black Circuit: strictly for adrenaline junkies, with the biggest of thrills. Includes most of the Red Circuit obstacles with a longest monkey track, flying trapezes, an arms challenge, upside-down ‘T’ course, and breath-taking jumps up to 20m high.
Each zip-line course and tight rope bridge stretches from tree to tree, and safety is guaranteed with the use of high-quality equipment and carabiners. The courses were designed by SkyZip Engineering, the firm behind other treetop adventure parks worldwide. In total, there are 72 different obstacle courses to try out.
Prices are USD 25 for adults and USD 16 for kids, which lets you enjoy 2.5 hours on all circuits. All activities are assisted by professionals and includes insurance coverage.
Bali Treetop Adventure Park
- Opening Hours: 08:30 – 18:00
- Location: Eka Karya Botanic Garden Bali, Candikuning, Bedugul
- Tel: +62 (0)361 852 0680
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/balitreetop