Bali Speed Go-Kart is a specialised racetrack in Gianyar where you and your friends and family can have a thrilling time, especially if you’ve got a need for speed. Put on racing gear and a safety helmet, then take a seat in one of the go-karts to feel like Schumacher as you compete for the best lap times. A professional timing system tracks your laps and you will have the chance to have your name on their daily, weekly and monthly scoreboards.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Due to the central location of Bali Speed Go-Kart, you can easily reach it from Denpasar, Sanur, Gianyar, Ubud and even Kuta within only an hour’s transfer. Their karts are well-equipped and extensive safety measures are in place, such as safety marshals, tyre walls and of course, helmets and seatbelts. A single race for around 12 minutes will cost you IDR 150,000 (USD 11). Two rounds is priced at IDR 280,000 (USD 21) and three rounds at IDR 360,000 (USD 27).
The fun go-kart racing won’t take too much of your time, so it would be great to include it on your tours to Gianyar, with highlights such as Keramas Beach or the Bali Safari and Marine Park, which are only five to 10 minutes away.
Bali Speed Go-Kart
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 21:00
- Location: Jalan Ida Bagus Mantra Km 27, Gianyar
- Tel: +62 (0)812 7050 2277
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/balispeedgokart/