Bali Royal Hospital (BROS) offers comprehensive medical services in the neighbourhood of Renon in Denpasar. The hospital offers medical check-ups and outpatient services as well as facilitating hospitalisation by offering a total of 115 beds. The hospital is just minutes away from the Immigration Office of Denpasar, making it easily accessible for visitors who are also running their visa errands in Bali’s busy capital.
Bali Royal Hospital also offers services specifically tailored for international visitors, including multilingual interpreters. The hospital can also assist patients with their medical insurance to enable cashless medical services.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
The hospital’s emergency unit offers medical treatment 24 hours a day, while the general clinic is open between 09:00-21:00. Medical support services like mammography and laboratory tests are also offered. The hospital has its own maternity unit and operating centre as well as intensive care units for adults and infants. Bali Royal Hospital operates its own ambulance and the hospital can also assist patient with house calls and medical evacuation or repatriation.
Bali Royal Hospital
- Opening Hours: Open 24 hours a day
- Location: Jalan Letda Tantular No.6, Renon, Denpasar
- Tel: +62 (0)361 247 49