Bali Joe Bar is one of the most iconic and most popular gay bars on the island. The venue is located on Jalan Camplung Tanduk in Seminyak, an area dotted with lively clubs and restaurants, making Bali Joe a convenient pit-stop during a night out on the town.
Visitors are drawn to the bar by the exceptionally friendly staff and the nightly live shows featuring go-go dancers and drag queens. The attentive staff make even first-time visitors feel right at home and greet regulars by name. The bar also hosts popular beauty pageants.
The drag show starts at 21:45 followed by the dancers at 23:20. Bali Joe Bar gets very busy, particularly on the weekends, as the night wears on with more than a few partygoers spilling out into the street, so arriving early or booking a table in advance is advised. Despite the hugely popular live shows, there’s no entrance fee to Bali Joe Bar and you only pay for the drinks you order - choose from an imaginative selection of mojitos, martinis and more.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Bali Joe Bar
- Opening Hours: 15:00 - 03:00
- Location: Jalan Camplung Tanduk No. 8, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 361 730 931