The Bali Equestrian Centre is one of Bali’s leading horse stables. The stables are in the rural area of Canggu, just off the road that leads down to Berawa Beach. You can enjoy a fun day out with family with pony rides and day camps for kids. New at horse riding? They offer riding lessons that can easily get you hooked on. It’s a great activity in Bali if you have a love for ponies and horses, and looking for a great way to explore a different side of Bali – as a couple or as a family.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Horse Riding at Bali Equestrian Centre
The 2.5-hectare facility is manned by certified international instructors. It’s home to over 40 school horses, comprising local and imported breeds. The horses are groomed and well-kept. Riding packages include meals at its onsite restaurant, with a pool and playground overlooking the riding arena. A 45-minute private riding lesson starts from USD 68 (IDR 950,000). Budding riders who gain enough confidence at the reins can opt for beach or village excursions. A one-hour village tour from USD 50 (IDR 700,000). Most riding packages include meals at its onsite restaurant, with a pool and their kiddie playground overlooking the riding arena.
Great Hotel Nearby - Berawa Beach Residence
Berawa Beach Residence & Resto by Premier Hospitality Asia
Berawa Beach Residence is conveniently located a 30-minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport & 10-minutes drive from the famous Seminyak District, yet it offers vibrant community where varied cultures mix together in an emerging urban neighbourhood.Berawa Beach Residence offers a sophisticated and furnished, self-contained apartment designed for short-term and long-term stays.LOCATION : • 30 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport • 15 minutes drive to Petitenget Beach • 10 minutes drive to Jalan Raya Petitenget • 17 minutes drive to Seminyak’s famous restaurants: Rumours, Ultimo, and Trattoria • 17 minutes drive distance to Restaurant and Shopping Area Read More...
Bali Equestrian Centre
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 07:45-11:45; 14:45-18:45
- Location: Perumahan Canggu Asri, Jalan Karang Suwung, Berawa, Canggu
- Tel: +62 (0)361 844 6533
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/BaliEquestrianCentre