Bali Canyon Tubing takes you on a unique ride down a small stream in a rainforest ravine, up in the lush central Bali highlands of Payangan. What sets it apart from regular rafting is that you get to ride in your own personal inflatable raft. No paddles are involved – you just strap on a helmet and life vest, and let the steady currents take you on an adventure.
The river in mention is Siap stream, a small course that starts in the village of Kerta in the rural Balinese farming neighbourhood of Payangan. Along the way, you’ll enjoy the cool mountain air and natural scenes, all while drifting 40 km downstream. Some obstacles along the way add to the excitement.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
The rainforests of Payangan are home to many different species of tropical plants, exotic birds and animals. You’ll be lucky if you get to spot a group of grey long-tailed macaques playing in the trees, or a kingfisher swooping down a few metres in front of you. Well-trained guides accompany you on the ride, and may even guide you through interesting aspects of the local flora, fauna and culture.
Before the ride, the guides brief you on safety aspects and will assist you with all the equipment, all of which meet international safety standards. Bali Canyon Tubing is an adventure tour operated by Bali Quad Adventures, and is usually enjoyed as a combined adventure package that also includes ATV rides through the same region.
Bali Canyon Tubing
- Location: Siap River, Payangan, North Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 720766