Bali Asli Restaurant is a restaurant, cooking school and a tourism destination all rolled into one. The restaurant is located in Karangasem, East Bali, far removed from the hectic bustle of Bali's popular southern resorts. The name of the restaurant translates as “original Bali” and the food accordingly offers authentic Balinese flavours. The restaurant is worth visiting for the stunning location alone, with unhindered views overlooking Mount Agung.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Bali Asli Restaurant is headed by Executive Chef and Director Penelope (Penny) Williams, who has a deep passion for authentic Balinese cuisine and culture. The restaurant offers immersive cooking classes, with themes varying from ‘A Day in the Life of a Balinese Lady’ to ‘Hiking Culinary Adventures’. The restaurant’s menu changes from day to day according to what produce is fresh and available in the venue’s own garden and at the local markets. A typical lunch is a traditional Megibung, a set menu-style meal specific to East Bali.
Bali Asli Restaurant is located about 40 minutes from Candidasa, the main resort area in East Bali, and close to Karangasem regency's capital of Amlapura. The restaurant provides transport services for an extra fee.
Bali Asli Restaurant
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 19:00
- Location: Jalan Raya Gelumpang, Amlapura
- Tel: +62 (0)822 36909215
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/baliasli.com.au