Bale Puputan is an intimate dining venue housed at the luxury boutique Hotel Tugu Bali in Canggu. The restaurant is designed to give guests a feel of the lavish lifestyle of Balinese royalty. The opulent dining room is tailored for intimate dinners and special occasions, with a maximum seating capacity of 12 guests. The room is decorated with local antiques and Balinese art depicting events and creatures from local mythology, with a massive marble dining table dating back to the 19th century working as the room’s formidable focal point.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Bale Puputan takes you on an elaborate culinary adventure across the Indonesian archipelago. Highlights include the multi-course Royal Dining Feast of the Balinese Kingdoms, which will give you a real taste of Balinese fine dining. The meal starts with a chicken and young banana stem soup and finishes off with an assortment of traditional Balinese sweets. The main event is bebek betutu or Balinese roast duck, which requires a minimum of 12 hours to cook and, accordingly, guests are requested to book at least one day ahead of their feast.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Hotel Tugu Bali
A magical aura runs through the property, with rare items â€“ from real barong costumes to life-size sculptures and giant Chinese vases â€“ adorning its lobby, gardens and dining outlets.To enhance the timeless quality of Hotel Tugu, black-and-white portraits of scenes from age-old Bali hang inside the rooms.Located in Canggu, far from the crowds on the outlying northern fringe of Kuta and Seminyak, the secluded coastal location adds mystery and appeal to the charming layout.Tugus open spaces are fitted with premium-quality teakwood furniture, and the wealth of antiques in its decor reflects the passion of its owner, an eminent art collector from Malang, East Java. Read More...
Bale Puputan in Canggu
- Opening Hours: 10:00-22:00
- Location: Hotel Tugu Bali, Jalan Pantai Batu Bolong, Canggu
- Tel: +62 (0)361 473 1701
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/tuguhotels/