Armada Flow House is closed for renovation.
Armada Flow House offers fun flow riding action and a relaxed dining spot in Kuta. Designed to offer year-round waves, it features a Flow Rider which lets you practice or show off with ease – just take your pick between a body board and a flow board. The effort level is ideal for adults and children alike, which makes this Flow House a great choice for family outings. Prices start at IDR 300,000 (USD 22) per hour.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
In addition to the generated waves, Armada Flow House features ample seating for enjoying classic poolside favourites. For IDR 35,000 (USD 3) you can ‘build’ your own fries: choosing the cut, the sauce and the topping. The main dishes are a mix of Asian and western flavours with prices for fried rice, salads and pizza starting at IDR 35,000. Cocktails are from IDR 50,000 (around 4) and after sunset you can catch live bands and DJs spinning groovy beats at the decks.
Armada Flow House
- Opening Hours: Mon - Thu 11:00 - 00:00, Fri - Sun 11:00 - 02:00
- Address: Jalan Dewi Sri No. 72, Kuta
- Tel: +62 (0)361 475 3055
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/flowhousebali