Akasaka Bali Club in Denpasar is the most prominent nightlife and entertainment venue in Bali’s capital. The venue’s four levels consist of karaoke rooms, the A-Club dance club and a restaurant serving affordably priced Chinese, western and Indonesian dishes mainly for late night owls. Primarily serving locals and Indonesian holidaymakers, Akasaka is also popular with international guests looking to see a more local style of partying, reminiscent of what you’d find in Jakarta.
Considered a ‘one-stop’ evening entertainment spot for Denpasar urbanites, Akasaka Bali is also well positioned for visitors staying in the nearby city hotels. It’s conspicuous tall white building with neon lights glowing nightly is right on the southeast corner of the busy Simpang Enam roundabout of Jalan Teuku Umar, within easy walking distance to the likes of POP Hotel Denpasar, the ibis Styles Denpasar and the Life Style Express that are all on the same street. The nightspot is within a half hour’s drive from the popular beach resort and clubbing areas of Kuta, Legian and Seminyak.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Those wanting to sing to their heart’s content and coming with big company can opt for the large karaoke hall with a bar. Smaller parties can choose from the dozen private karaoke rooms or VIP rooms that are all fitted with advanced audio systems, big LED screens and cosy sofas. Akasaka also offers professional escort services called ‘lady companions’ who can keep the cheery vibes up and serve as singing duets. Some of the private VIP rooms connect to the A-Club on the fourth level.
The A-Club at Akasaka has guest DJs from the best clubs in Jakarta, and gigs cover a wide spectrum, from every style of dance music. There are also regular band performances, sexy dancers and fashion shows, with a major headliner featured every month. Regular ladies’ nights are Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, when they get to enter free and enjoy loads of discounts on offer, such as 50% on draft beer. Usual entry for regular evenings is IDR 80,000 (USD 6) at the door, which entitles you to a choice of Anker, Anker Stout, Smirnoff or Johnnie Walker.
Akasaka Bali Club
- Opening Hours: Karaoke and Restaurant 13:00 – 03:00; Music Club 22:00 – 04:00
- Location: Jalan Teuku Umar, Simpang Enam, Denpasar
- Tel: +62 (0)361 238 551
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/AkasakaBaliOfficial