Akademi Bar at Katamama Hotel in Bali
Cocktail and Mixologist Bar in Seminyak0
Akademi Bar describes itself as a “center of mixology” and true enough, this elegant venue does offer some of the most innovative cocktails on the island. The cocktail bar is located at the lobby of the Katamama Resort in Seminyak, and is headed by award-winning mixologist Dre Masso. The venue also regularly hosts visiting mixologists and collaborates with some of the best restaurants in Bali to create sublime dining experiences complemented by their awesome cocktail creations.
Besides the photogenic drinks, Akademi Bar offers eye candy with its sleek décor, which includes striking stone countertops, and of course, an endless array of prime liquor bottles lining the walls.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
Besides serving innovative drinks with names like Combrang Swizzl and Molucca's Sour, Akademi Bar organises events that celebrate the fine art of fine cocktails. Every month, the bar focuses on a specific “case study” and creates new drinks based on that specific ingredient – past subjects include the exotic likes of velvet tamarind and rosella. Masterclasses hosted by world class mixologists are also available. Cocktails at Akademi Bar are typically priced at IDR 100,000 (USD 7.50).
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 01:00
- Location: Jalan Petitenget No 51B at Katamama Hotel
- Tel: +62 361 4737979
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Placing you 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Seminyak Square and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Legian Beach, Katamama offers an airport shuttle (available on request) for IDR 630000 per vehicle.The outdoor pool is a great spot to take a dip, and guests can grab a bite to eat at Movida, which serves Spanish cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.A bar/lounge and a fitness center are other highlights, and rooms at this luxurious hotel offer up nice touches like bathrobes and slippers. Read More...Rate This Place: ( votes)