Akademi Bar describes itself as a “center of mixology” and true enough, this elegant venue does offer some of the most innovative cocktails on the island. The cocktail bar is located at the lobby of the Katamama Resort in Seminyak, and is headed by award-winning mixologist Dre Masso. The venue also regularly hosts visiting mixologists and collaborates with some of the best restaurants in Bali to create sublime dining experiences complemented by their awesome cocktail creations.
Besides the photogenic drinks, Akademi Bar offers eye candy with its sleek décor, which includes striking stone countertops, and of course, an endless array of prime liquor bottles lining the walls.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Besides serving innovative drinks with names like Combrang Swizzl and Molucca's Sour, Akademi Bar organises events that celebrate the fine art of fine cocktails. Every month, the bar focuses on a specific “case study” and creates new drinks based on that specific ingredient – past subjects include the exotic likes of velvet tamarind and rosella. Masterclasses hosted by world class mixologists are also available. Cocktails at Akademi Bar are typically priced at IDR 100,000 (USD 7.50).
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Located in Kuta Utara (Petitenget), Katamama is minutes from Petitenget Temple and TAKSU Bali Gallery.Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 01:00
- Location: Jalan Petitenget No 51B at Katamama Hotel
- Tel: +62 361 4737979