The Bali gay nightlife scene is focused around specific areas in and around Seminyak, with the main happenings at a handful of standout bars and clubs that dot the Jalan Camplung Tanduk road, formerly known as Jalan Dhyana Pura.
Hitting these places and those around them will almost guarantee you a ‘fabulous’ nightlife experience, filled with fun entertainment and sexy shows. These venues can get crowded with gay and transgender locals, expats and holidaymakers – as well as some straight guys, girls and couples who simply want to experience their evening in a totally different way and have an overall fun time. Adding to the convenience, most of these gay bars are located side-by-side, presenting the perfect opportunity for some Bali bar-hopping.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Mixwell commands a strategic location on Jalan Camplung Tanduk in Seminyak and is home to one of the best drag shows on the island. The shows run nightly and the crowd is a good mix of locals, visitors and expatriates. The bar mostly comes to life near midnight and goes on well into the wee hours.
Expect go-go dancers and a great roster of resident and guests DJs that spin everything from lounge to happy beats and heavy bass. The bartenders fix up some of the best cocktail mixes in the area and there’s a collection of champagnes reserved for those in the mood for celebration. Overlooking the street, this popular Bali gay bar has seen regular faces gather and new friends made every night. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7pm to 3am
- Location: Jalan Camplung Tanduk No. 6, Seminyak, Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 736846
Bali Joe is a staple gay bar that serves as the beacon for the LGBT community in Seminyak. Located on Jalan Camplung Tanduk, the bar is a great spot to chill out with the friendly staff and bar crew, who not only prepare and serve refreshing cocktails, but also occasionally join in on the revelries.
The bar’s interiors comprise artistic décor and retro photographs of bygone-era celebs. Expect dancers climbing onto the bar tops as the night matures, together with lip-synching drag queens on the separate stages throughout the evening. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8pm to 3am
- Location: Jalan Camplung Tanduk No. 8, Seminyak, Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 730931