The best seafood restaurants in Bali answer to your craving for some good locally caught or imported fish, crab, and shellfish. They welcome you to enjoy dishes prepared hot from the smoking grill or wok and perfectly served with a selection of heavenly sauces – including hot n’ spicy sambal varieties for those who’ve successfully acquired the local taste. With fishermen bringing in local catches daily, you are truly in seafood haven while in Bali.
While sunset and seafood dinners on the highly popular Jimbaran Bay and adjacent Kedonganan Beach are easily highlight experiences not to be missed during your adventures on the island, there are also other recommended places in Bali for seafood dining that promise a good treat. Here we pick out the best seafood restaurants in Bali from the many available, each with their own special treats, style, design and setting for your craved seafood feast.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
As one of the fine dining spots along Seminyak’s Jalan Petitenget, Sardine welcomes you into its impressive bamboo-beamed dining hall with alfresco platforms where you can enjoy lush rice paddy views. The menu here is a regularly changing one, but mainly features healthy and tasty seafood combined with home-grown organic produce. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday – Sunday, 11.30 – 21:00
- Location: Jalan Petitenget 21, Kerobokan, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 843 611 1
Overlooking the tranquil east-facing coast of Nusa Dua, Arwana at The Laguna Resort in Nusa Dua features an open kitchen concept with a live display where you can select your lobster, barramundi, or crab, and witness the chefs as they prepare your dish. A seafood BBQ also features nightly, accompanied by groovy beats by live DJs. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 12:00 – 23:00
- Location: The Laguna, Nusa Dua
- Tel: +62 (0)361 771 327
For authentic Cantonese cuisine and live seafood selections, head to Ah Yat Abalone at RIMBA by Ayana in Jimbaran. Part of an acclaimed Hong Kong restaurant chain with 25 venues Asia-wide, Ah Yat features built-in tanks holding over a hundred types of live seafood. Take your pick and the chefs perfectly grill, steam, barbecue or fry your selection with a choice of flavoursome Asian sauces. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 22:00
- Location: Rimba Jimbaran Bali, Jalan Karang Mas Sejahtera, Jimbaran
- Tel: +62 361 846 846 8
Crystal Blue Ocean Grill is the signature ocean-view restaurant of the five-star Samabe Bali Suites & Villas, where you can savour modern European cuisine with an excellent fresh seafood selection. Its alfresco thatch-roofed dining pavilions with 180-degree views over the resort pool and ocean is among its great highlights. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 11:00-23:00
- Location: Samabe Bali Suites & Villas, Jalan Pura Barong-Barong Sawangan, Nusa Dua
- Tel: +62 (0)361 846 863 3
This coastal stretch of the fishing village in Kedonganan is dotted with over a dozen different ‘cafes’ and restaurants, most of which serve fresh seafood where you can pick from live displays and order preferred from a variety of preparation styles. Pick a table at on the sand and enjoy your feast with ocean views and your feet in the sand. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 16:00 – late (after 24:00)
- Location: Jalan Pantai Kedonganan, Kedonganan Village, South Kuta
Similar to Kedonganan, this group of 17 restaurants on the sands of Jimbaran Bay, open before sunset and until late, offering mostly fresh-grilled seafood that you can enjoy at candlelit tables arranged on the sand. Jimbaran is more popular among domestic visitors and guests staying at the adjacent five-star resorts such as the InterContiental, Karma Kandara, and the Four Seasons. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 15:00 – 23:00
- Location: Jalan Four Seasons, Muaya Beach, Jimbaran
Crab Bar offers a Louisiana-inspired seafood dining experience on Batubelig, northwest of the Semimyak proper. It’s a casual and laidback atmosphere for hungry diners, particularly if you’re a crab aficionado, and seating options include two main areas bordered by a cocktail bar. ‘Yummy bags’ filled with crabby delights and spicy sauces are the highlight here. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 23:00
- Location: JalanBatubelig 106, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 849 931 6
Another ‘Louisiana-style’ seafood spot in Seminyak, this national franchise on Jalan Petitenget welcomes families for a fun feast over crabs with no need for cutlery (or table manners). Simply don on a bib, and enjoy a hot bag of prawns, crab, crawfish, clams, sausages and sweet corn ‘on’ your table. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – 21:00
- Location: JalanPetitenget 50, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 474 139 1
If you happen to be in downtown Kuta and a fan of chilli crab, drop by the Kuta Sidewalk on Jalan Kartika Plaza and into Seafood House, a restaurant that offers an eclectic Asian seafood selections, including Singaporean, Thai and local style crabs and whole fish selections. It is one of the great street-side venues in Kuta to enjoy seafood and cold beers.
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 24:00
- Location: Jalan Kartika Plaza, Kuta
- Tel: +62 361 763900
Benoa Fish Market is the next spot to head to on your next craving for seafood, overlooking Bali’s only wakeboarding park and with a unique concept on offer: it’s basically a supplier from where you can source your cut and packaged fish, shellfish and clams to cook back at your villa. You can have your picks cooked according to preference and pick a cosy spot indoors or out too. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 21:00
- Location: Jalan Pelabuhan Benoa No. 8, Denpasar
- Tel: +62 (0)361 846 888 1