What's New and What's Fun in Bali?
Bali Magazine brings you the latest openings, weird and wonderful attractions and takes you to hidden places that locals want to remain secret. It's guaranteed to make sure that your Bali experience would be one out of the ordinary.
As the crowds and traffic bustle along the roads of Kuta, we’ll direct you towards the trendiest bars and refined venues. Looking for a hip and novel boutique resort? We plan to review the best. We know the tastiest eateries and wouldn't shop anywhere that sells Bintang singlets.
There are only so many temples, dance shows and traditional fare a person can experience in Bali. If you've visited the island before and feel you’ve seen enough, or just want to avoid the usual tourist traps, check out Bali Magazine.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion