Bali Beach Shack Bar & Restaurant
The Bali Beach Shack in Legian lets you enjoy your dinner with a fun drag show. The place is popular due to the fun entertainment, good service and friendly atmosphere.
The shows are free, and a wide selection of beverages are on offer at reasonable prices. It draws mixed crowds – straight, gay, families, locals, expats and tourists all come to enjoy the shows. You can see the live drag shows from Thursday to Sunday from 10pm. Live music plays daily.
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Sunday from 3pm to 11.30pm
- Location: Jalan Legian No.470, Legian, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80227, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)819 3622 2010
Bali Joe Gay Bar
Bali Joe is a popular gay bar that serves as the beacon for the LGBT community in Seminyak. Located on Jalan Camplung Tanduk, the bar is a great spot to chill out with the friendly staff and bar crew who not only prepare and serve refreshing cocktails but also occasionally join in on the revelries.
The bar’s interiors comprise artistic décor and retro photographs of bygone-era celebs. Expect dancers climbing onto the bar tops as the night matures, together with lip-synching drag queens on the separate stages throughout the evening.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8pm to 3am
- Location: Jalan Camplung Tanduk No. 8, Seminyak, Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 730 931
H8S Rooftop Bar
Located on the rooftop of the Akmani Legian in Legian, Vertical Point Roof Bar sits close to iconic attractions on Legian Beach and is an ideal spot to head up to if you want to take in Bali’s gorgeous sunsets.
Vertical Point is actually a Jacuzzi bar, which means that you can soak in a tub Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 11pm
- Location: The Akmani Legian, Jalan Raya Legian 91, Legian, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 754 577
Skylight Rooftop Bar Bali
Skylight Rooftop Bar at Sun Island Hotel & Spa is a great chill out spot in Legian. Here, you can enjoy cold beers and cocktails on the sundeck. You can also recline on one of the sun loungers surrounding its long, blue-tiled pool and enjoy the sunset over an urban Legian skyline.
Next to the rooftop pool is a multipurpose space under a clear glass roof. This space houses the DJ booth during specially scheduled pool parties. Below the rooftop bar is the Sunken Pool Bar, with a freeform pool where you can sip and swim while looking out over the streets of Legian.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 10pm
- Location: Lantai 5 Hotel Sun Island, Jl. Raya Legian No.123, Legian, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 8469 888