First Time in Legian
What to Do in Legian on your first visit?
If it’s your first time in Legian it can be a bit of a trial finding things to see and do other than the beach and nightlife around this reasonably small area, and ultimately make the most out of your visit here. That’s why we’ve come up with this quick guide that gives you some ideas on places you can head to, either to shop and visit, besides dancing and drinking the night away on this island’s most popular bars and nightclub-filled hub.
Indeed, beyond Legian’s bars, sand and surf, there’s much you can do. Set between laidback Kuta and upscale Seminyak, this area has a good mix, all within easy reach. Away from the beach streets, leisurely walks along the main Jalan Legian route welcomes you to rows of art shops and restaurants, while Kuta’s recreational and shopping highlights are just minutes away. Here’s a few ideas to help plan your first time in Legian.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion