First Time in Legian
What to Do in Legian on your first visit?
If it’s your first time in Legian it can be a bit of a trial finding things to see and do other than the beach and nightlife around this reasonably small area, and ultimately make the most out of your visit here. That’s why we’ve come up with this quick guide that gives you some ideas on places you can head to, either to shop and visit, besides dancing and drinking the night away on this island’s most popular bars and nightclub-filled hub.
Indeed, beyond Legian’s bars, sand and surf, there’s much you can do. Set between laidback Kuta and upscale Seminyak, this area has a good mix, all within easy reach. Away from the beach streets, leisurely walks along the main Jalan Legian route welcomes you to rows of art shops and restaurants, while Kuta’s recreational and shopping highlights are just minutes away. Here’s a few ideas to help plan your first time in Legian.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride