Legian Beach Activities
Things to Do in Legian
Legian offers you a road-long 'art shop' selling everything from beads and accessories to hand-painted batik. Care for a little adventure? You can also try wandering through the local back alleys and if you're lucky you might find some interesting galleries or antiques shops with rare items.
And if you’re a sun lover you can always spend your days on the beach but don't forget your shades and sun block because during certain months such as April to September the weather gets a lot hotter than usual. Legian Beach's warm and still water is a great place to spend time with your kids and family.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
On Legian Beach you can get a tropical glow that’ll make your friends jealous. Don’t forget to always slap on sunblock to avoid sunburn. Also taking along some snacks, cold drinks, and magazines is a must, because once you lie on the warm sand it’s kind of hard to even turn around.
Still, a few beach games will do you good – you could join some local beach boys playing soccer or racket ball while catching some rays. Unlike Kuta, Legian Beach suffers less from hassling vendors and is also wider.
Because of its reef-less seabed, Legian Beach is suitable for those who want to try catching a wave. You can rent a board for Rp. 20,000 to Rp. 50,000 per hour depending on the size of the board and ask for free lesson from the renter.
Or if you want to be taught by a professional surfer there are many surf schools just along the beach such as Rip Curl’s Surf School. Most of these surf schools start off early in the mornings at a swimming pool before heading to the real waves. The classes feature safe, soft boards to get you surfing in no time.