Kuta Square is a shopping boulevard close to Kuta Art Market and Kuta Beach. The 2-way avenue has a wide variety of tenants on both sides of Jalan Tegal Wangi, most of which are fashion boutiques and dining outlets. Local jewellers and high-end textiles stores are excellent for souvenir shopping in Kuta.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Kuta Square highlights
Fashion outlets include Billabong, Quiksilver, Hurley, Giordano, Reebok, Nike and Levi’s, as well as local brands such as Milo’s and Animale. You can also find stores by high-end designer brands such as Armani, Gucci, Versace and Donna Karen New York at Kuta Square.
Located on the eastern side of the avenue, Matahari Kuta Square is a large department store with a hypermarket and a mix of fashion stores, surfwear outlets, chain restaurants, ice cream and fresh juice parlours.
Restaurants lining the eastern side of Kuta Square range from the likes of KFC, McDonald’s, and Haagen-Dazs to Asian restaurants like Dulang Kafe, Warung Mufu, and The Bare Bottle.
Good to know about Kuta Square
You can find money changers at Kuta Square, but always try to visit authorised money changers or a bank for the best rates. Kuta Square shopping is best explored on foot, but be mindful and watch out for speeding motorcycles when crossing the streets – Kuta town is known for its rather busy traffic.
Kuta Square in Bali
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 11pm
- Location: Jalan Tegal Wangi No.27D, Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia