First Time in Kuta
What to Do in Kuta in One Day
Plan your first trip to Kuta with this quick guide that provides you with a few of the best ideas you can see and experience on your first day. Most hotels here have Bali’s famous sand and surf mere steps away, and the same can be said for world-class dining and chilling while overlooking Kuta’s dramatic sunsets.
There’s great shopping spots along the main footpaths of Kuta’s Jalan Pantai main beach road, as well as on its southern part with the Discovery Shopping Mall right across from one of Southeast Asia’s premier waterparks, the Waterbom Bali. Kuta is also conveniently right next door to the Ngurah Rai Airport in Tuban, making it an ideal destination for brief stays, and the island’s liveliest nightlife scenes are just around the corner in neighbouring Legian and Seminyak. Here are a few to help you plan ahead.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion