First Time in Jimbaran
What to Do in Jimbaran in One Day
On your first time in Jimbaran, this scenic, curving bay will no doubt impress, just 15 minutes south of the Ngurah Rai International Airport. This popular beach in Bali is most famous for its clusters of sunset and seafood restaurants that come in many styles lining its coastline. Beyond that, let us show you all the other highlights that you can see and do on your first visit.
You can enjoy great shopping, from traditional markets to the new and modern Jimbaran corner, as well as nearby attractions that include the iconic cliff-top Uluwatu sea temple and its adjacent amphitheatre where you can view the dramatic Kecak dance at sunset. You can then continue on to the famous Rock Bar for cocktails in a most dazzling setting, or return to Sundara on the bay for libations under the stars. Here are a few hints for your first time in Jimbaran.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion