Dava Restaurant at AYANA Resort and Spa offers a spectacular setting with indoor and outdoor dining options. This fine restaurant offers a menu comprising steaks and grilled seafood to complement its gorgeous water-garden backdrop, complete with stunning sunsets – it’s one of the best spots on Bali's south-western coast for celebrating a special occasion.
Must-tries at Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7am to 11am and from 6.30pm to 11pm
- Location: AYANA Resort and Spa, Jalan Karang Mas, Jimbaran, Badung, Bali 80364, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 702222
KO Restaurant, Teppanyaki and Cocktail Lounge
KO is the Japanese restaurant at InterContinental Bali Resort in Jimbaran which offers fresh seafood dishes in a setting that combines Balinese and Japanese elements. It’s where you can head to for exceptional sushis and sashimis with the gentle scent of Japanese rice wine.
Getting to KO’s dining spaces is part of the experience – you Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6.30pm to 10.30pm
- Location: InterContinental Resort Bali, Jalan Raya Uluwatu No.45, Jimbaran, Badung, Bali 80361
- Tel: +62 (0)361 701888
Nelayan Restaurant & Puri Bar
Nelayan Restaurant & Puri Bar is the main dining venue at the Belmond Jimbaran Puri resort, which offers a great range of seafood selections and Jimbaran’s spectacular seascape to match. From the menu, there are uncommon seafood selections that are worth-trying such as barracuda fillet and mahi-mahi curry.
Other highly recommended dishes from Nelayan include tuna avocado tartar as starters, before heading to succulent mains such butterfish steak with curry sauce or baked duck breast with honey. A cup of Balinese coffee is a fine ending to your seafood journey at Nelayan. You can also order a cocktail from Puri Bar and choose a beachfront spot to drink to a dramatic sunset as you bury your feet in the sand.
- Opening Hours: Daily from midday to 5pm and from 6.30pm to 11pm
- Location: Belmond Jimbaran Puri, Jalan Uluwatu, Gang Yoga Perkanthi, Jimbaran, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 701605
OPIA Bali Restaurant
OPIA Bali, up in the hills of Jimbaran, serves an eclectic range of Asian-inspired sharing dishes, paired with innovative molecular cocktail creations, all with sweeping views over the curving bay. The hilltop restaurant also offers a wonderful setting for signature afternoon teas – it’s simply a place to chill out and enjoy the setting sun.
The Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 5.30pm to 11pm
- Location: Jalan Bukit Permai No. 2, Jimbaran, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 4724298
Warung Nasi Ayam Bu Oki
Warung Nasi Ayam Bu Oki in Jimbaran serves the popular local dish of nasi ayam or chicken rice. The dish is one of the most ubiquitous traditional dishes you’ll find around the island. Even so, each warung (traditional restaurant) has its own special mix, and at Bu Oki’s, many locals consider the variety to be just right.
You can find this warung on a side street of the Jimbaran main street. Another popular dish is the custom-portioned nasi campur, with various toppings to choose from that go onto your plate with steamed white rice. Portions are generous for its price. Each serving comes with spicy chilli sambal – remember to order according to your own preferred spiciness level.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7am to 6pm
- Location: Jalan Celagi Basur No.3Y, Jimbaran, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 8052059