Everything you need to know about Jimbaran Beach
Jimbaran beach and the famous Jimbaran Bay are located on Bali's southwestern coast of the narrow isthmus connecting the Bali mainland and the Bukit Peninsula. The beach and the bay of Jimbaran offers small secluded areas, where tranquility and peace are the perfect antidote to a stressful world.
The land gently slopes away from the beach revealing exclusive celebrity haunts hidden under a canopy of leafy tropical forests. Jimbaran is the realm of luxury hotels, the likes of the Four Seasons Resort at Jimbaran Bay and the InterContinental Bali Resort & Spa. You can find your own Jimbaran hotel or dining preference, list of attractions and others below.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
Hotels in Jimbaran
Map of Jimbaran Beach