Getting Around, History and Maps
Bali indeed lives up to ranking as Indonesia's tourism hub and a key destination in Southeast Asia. The 'Island of the Gods' has an ensuing thousand temples and infinite shrines, traditional markets, chic boutiques, a collection of rare traditional fare alongside world-class restaurants, lively nightlife scenes, natural splendour and a welcoming people with colourful culture.
It's good to know the best time to visit in terms of the weather, or how to head to your hotel after you touchdown at the airport in Tuban. Whether you plan your trip for business or leisure, Bali welcomes you with exciting possibilities. Browse through our Bali information sections to plan your visit ahead.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion