Hotels near Waterbom Bali are your best options for a place to stay on the southern end of Kuta Beach, especially if you’re looking forward to spending a fun, splashing day out at Southeast Asia’s best water park. Most of these hotels are conveniently within only a short walking distance along Jalan Kartika Plaza with its multitude of restaurants and bars, and ease of access to enjoy the sand, surf and sunsets of Kuta Beach. It’s easy to spend your whole day at the park, but you still can enjoy other highlights afterwards, such as shopping at one of Kuta’s largest malls just across the road.
Whether you’re travelling with the family or a group of friends, these hotels near Waterbom Bali also feature varieties of modern rooms, with a range of facilities that ensure you have a pleasurable staying experience in Kuta. After a whole day at the park, if you’re not into shopping at the mall, you can always spend your evenings at the District Club (formerly Musro Bali) next door, with its karaoke and dance floor featuring scheduled gigs so you can party the night away. Getting back to your hotel is only a matter of minutes.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour