Villas in Bali offer you a higher level of luxury and convenience compared to regular hotels in Bali, as they provide a more personalised approach to their hospitality services, complemented by a range of facilities that are characteristically bespoke and lavish. Most are presented as spacious self-contained compounds, oftentimes with a well-manicured tropical garden and a private pool with sundecks. Some also make good use of traditional architecture, while others feature ultramodern interiors adorned with inventive art pieces.
Bali villas come in a variety of choices and in different locations, from Bali’s upscale beach resort area of Petitenget and Seminyak, the quieter region of Canggu, to the cool highland and artistic Ubud area. Villas have become favourites for those who opt for more, and tend to spend longer stays for their honeymoons or family holidays. Virtually all of the popular locations in Bali feature villas as among their accommodation options. Here's our list of recommended choices that each balance attractive locations, luxurious amenities, and excellent services for a memorable stay in Bali.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour