Ungasan hotels and resorts are mostly luxurious accommodation options located in the Bukit Peninsula, southern Bali. The luxury resorts, the likes of the Banyan Tree Ungasan and Chateau de Bali, all feature high cliff-perched villas with vantage points to the vast blue Indian Ocean.
The Bukit, as the karst-hill region is commonly referred to, is the realm of the Uluwatu temple, and various other major surf spots. However on this southernmost part of the island, it is the sheer vastness of the azure horisons and high-end retreats and dining venues that the area of Ungasan has now gained popularity for.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour