Ungasan hotels and resorts are mostly luxurious accommodation options located in the Bukit Peninsula, southern Bali. The luxury resorts, the likes of the Banyan Tree Ungasan and Chateau de Bali, all feature high cliff-perched villas with vantage points to the vast blue Indian Ocean.
The Bukit, as the karst-hill region is commonly referred to, is the realm of the Uluwatu temple, and various other major surf spots. However on this southernmost part of the island, it is the sheer vastness of the azure horisons and high-end retreats and dining venues that the area of Ungasan has now gained popularity for.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour