Hotels near Uluwatu Temple range from surf resorts to luxury high-end villas overlooking Bali’s premier surf spots that dot the southwestern rim of the Bukit peninsula. Most of these hotels offer soaring ocean views from towering limestone cliff edges, and which are within close reach to one of the island’s famous temple landmarks that flanks a coastal forest, home to a horde of grey long tailed macaques. You can visit both sites, the temple and the forest, on a single tour of Uluwatu.
Beyond the great reef breaks under the temple, other highlights that you can see and visit within easy reach from hotels near Uluwatu Temple include the Garuda Wisnu Kencana cultural park. Upon completion, this grand site will soon feature one of the world’s tallest landmark statues, depicting the titular Hindu god Vishnu in his iconic pose riding the mythical bird Garuda. Just several minutes’ transfer north is the sunset dining restaurants of the coastal villages of Jimbaran and Kedonganan, where you can enjoy Balinese style seafood barbecues galore.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour