Uluwatu hotels and resorts provide suitable retreats from where to explore the southwestern part of Bali's Bukit peninsula. Surfers will love the area, as it is much a surfing destination with numerous affordable bungalows and guesthouses as well as dining spots around the neighboring surf points of Padang-Padang, Bingin and Suluban.
More luxurious villas and resorts have sprung up in the area, the likes of Bulgari Hotels and Resorts Bali and the Alila Villas Uluwatu, adding more choices for every budget and preference. The majestic cliff-top perched Uluwatu temple is close by, a major Bali landmark and among the most significant temples on the island.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour