Uluwatu hotels and resorts provide suitable retreats from where to explore the southwestern part of Bali's Bukit peninsula. Surfers will love the area, as it is much a surfing destination with numerous affordable bungalows and guesthouses as well as dining spots around the neighboring surf points of Padang-Padang, Bingin and Suluban.
More luxurious villas and resorts have sprung up in the area, the likes of Bulgari Hotels and Resorts Bali and the Alila Villas Uluwatu, adding more choices for every budget and preference. The majestic cliff-top perched Uluwatu temple is close by, a major Bali landmark and among the most significant temples on the island.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour