In central Bali, hotels near Ulun Danu Beratan Temple welcome you to cool stays up in Bali’s scenic highlands. They serve as alternatives to the multitude of accommodation options that you can find down around Bali’s coastline, with plantations, lakes and mountains instead as the major part of the views. The temple itself is one of Bali’s most iconic landmarks, set at western side of Lake Beratan and only a short drive up to the hillside Bali Handara Kosaido Country Club and Bali’s beautiful botanic gardens, otherwise referred to locally as the Kebun Raya Eka Karya.
Other great hotels near Ulun Danu Beratan Temple and around the Bedugul area include luxury mountain resorts that let you stay within the vicinity of local coffee and clove plantations. Some of the most prominent hotels are located around the village of Gobleg, which is only several minutes north from Ulun Danu, and offer sweeping valley views over a verdant countryside. Hotels in the Bedugul area alone come in a wide range of budgets, and include mountain villas in the strawberry farming village of Baturiti, which usually include farm tours as one of the optional activities for guests.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour