In Ubud central, hotels near Ubud Monkey Forest provide you with easy access to one of the main attractions of this artistic and cultural heartland of Bali. Besides being home to a horde of grey long tailed macaques, deep inside this cool nutmeg forest are a collection of ancient and mysterious temples, ‘guarded’ by the furry animals, and which are revered by the local Ubud village community of Padangtegal. You can visit this unique landmark anytime, reachable along shady footpaths lined with art shops and boutiques from most hotels in the immediate area.
You’ll enjoy an even vibrant row of art shops and boutiques along the main namesake road of Jalan Monkey Forest. This street is home to most hotels near Ubud Monkey Forest, which also let you stay within walking distance to Ubud’s main hub that lies several minutes’ walk further north. This centre of town lets you see the variety of Ubud’s major landmarks, the likes of the Puri Saren Royal Palace, the community hall where village girls rehearse traditional Balinese dances regularly, and the bustling Ubud Art Market.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour