Hotels in Ubud offer great havens for visitors to this artistic and cultural heart of Bali. Ubud is also one of the best places in Bali to escape to, where you can enjoy spectacular hillside settings with a collection of five-star boutique resorts overlooking lush rice paddies. The main streets are lined with a vast collection of art galleries, craft shops, museums, excellent restaurants and an overall laidback atmosphere. The highland region is also a good base for adventure tours such as white-water rafting down Ayung River.
Enjoy leisurely walks down quiet footpaths that lead to the Puri Saren royal palace, the Ubud Monkey Forest and the sprawling Ubud Art Market, or hop into among Bali’s finest restaurants and cafes. Most Ubud hotels are within easy walking distance to the highlights of this quaint town, clustered in the centre, while others enjoy secluded locations on the remote outskirts and along the Ayung River gorge. Ubud is a 90-minute transfer from the Ngurah Rai International Airport in South Bali.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour