Hotels near Ubud Art Market let you stay near this cultural town’s main source for arts, handicrafts and souvenirs, as well as the main market where local villagers shop for their daily necessities, ranging from flower offerings, cooking utensils to fresh fruits and vegetables. Other focal attractions of Ubud town are conveniently adjacent the market, the likes of the Puri Saren Royal Palace right across from the community town hall, and the Ubud Monkey Forest just several minutes’ walk south via the namesake Jalan Monkey Forest.
Don’t be fooled by the market’s simple façade from the roadside. You can discover great bargains further in, and explore the small streets behind the market with its huge variety of items being sold. Hotels near Ubud Art Market also let you stay in one of the most central positions in Ubud, serving great as bases for exploring the many art galleries and museums, art galleries and boutiques along the main Jalan Raya Ubud route. From here, you can also explore the more far flung highlights located in Ubud’s outer areas, such as the Tirta Empul Temple and the Tegallalang rice terraces.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour