Choose from hotels near Tanah Lot Temple for a memorable stay on Bali’s western coast. Get easy access to Bali’s most recognized landmark, the mysterious sea temple set on a rock in the middle of crashing waves in the Indian Ocean. Staying near Tanah Lot also means you can easily take a picture postcard angle of Bali’s most dramatic sunsets yourself. Expanses of green terraced rice fields backed by silhouettes of Bali’s mountain range are also included among the highlights here.
Besides allowing you to stay closer to Bali’s most iconic landmark, hotels near Tanah Lot Temple also let you discover an untouched and more natural side of the island. Discovering the ‘real Bali’ includes rambling along the exotic stretches of black sand beaches on this west coast, as well as horse riding along the beach of Kelating, the quiet coast of Nyanyi Beach, or the beautiful beach of Yeh Gangga with its adjacent verdant paddies. The latter is a frequently added itinerary to guest activities by resorts in the area, where you can get closer to nature on easy treks.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour