Tanah Lot hotels focus on the area in the Tabanan regency that is best known for its temple landmark, Pura Tanah Lot. As one of Bali's most important directional temples, Tanah Lot continues to serve Balinese Hindu pilgrims since the 15th century, as well as lure world travellers to its breathtaking sunset opportunities.
Various accommodation choices range from budget to luxury, and among the most notable include the Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort, which also boasts the scenic 18-hole golf course designed by Greg Norman that offers spectacular golfing and a unique world-class course for all skill levels.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour