Tanah Lot hotels focus on the area in the Tabanan regency that is best known for its temple landmark, Pura Tanah Lot. As one of Bali's most important directional temples, Tanah Lot continues to serve Balinese Hindu pilgrims since the 15th century, as well as lure world travellers to its breathtaking sunset opportunities.
Various accommodation choices range from budget to luxury, and among the most notable include the Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort, which also boasts the scenic 18-hole golf course designed by Greg Norman that offers spectacular golfing and a unique world-class course for all skill levels.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour