Book any of the hotels near Ngurah Rai International Airport for speed and convenience. Particularly, if you’re looking for a stay within close reach to experiencing the sun, sand and surf of Bali’s famous beaches nearby. Nearest would be none other than neighbouring resort areas of Kuta, Legian and Seminyak. Jimbaran further south is also a great resort area that is within only a 15-minute transfer from the airport, with its collection of sunset and seafood restaurants lining its beaches. Reaching Jimbaran and the Bukit Peninsula is via the Bypass Ngurah Rai main road, which also connects you further to the Nusa Dua area, on the southeast corner of the island.
Whether you’re looking for a mix of beach scenes and lively nightlife that is much prevalent in the areas of Kuta or Legian, or a quieter and more laidback coastal scene with Jimbaran Bay and Nusa Dua, these Bali Airport hotels promise you ease of transfers right after you land or as you prepare for your departures. The nearest hotels to Bali airport are only minutes outside – you can literally walk from the arrivals gate to the lobby!
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour