Bali Hotels and Resorts
Lovina Hotels & Resorts
Hotels in Lovina, Bali
Lovina hotels and resorts offer great retreats and starting point from where to enjoy the best that the northern region of Bali has to offer. Located west of of the capital city of Singaraja in the Buleleng regency, North Bali, Lovina is a quiet coastal neighbourhood that features black sand beaches and cultural highlights.
Lovina, a modern-day coined name abbreviate of 'Love Indonesia', is best known for its dolphin sightseeing tours and natural features in the locality, such as the Banjar Hot Springs and the Gitgit waterfalls. Various Lovina hotels and resorts suit every budget, from affordable guesthouses to luxury villas such as the Damai Lovina Villas set high up in the hills overlooking the coast.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
All Hotels in Lovina