Lovina hotels and resorts offer great retreats and starting point from where to enjoy the best that the northern region of Bali has to offer. Located west of of the capital city of Singaraja in the Buleleng regency, North Bali, Lovina is a quiet coastal neighbourhood that features black sand beaches and cultural highlights.
Lovina, a modern-day coined name abbreviate of 'Love Indonesia', is best known for its dolphin sightseeing tours and natural features in the locality, such as the Banjar Hot Springs and the Gitgit waterfalls. Various Lovina hotels and resorts suit every budget, from affordable guesthouses to luxury villas such as the Damai Lovina Villas set high up in the hills overlooking the coast.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour