Hotels in Legian Beach come in a multitude of choices, ranging from hip four-star urban style hotels with wonderful rooftop venues overlooking the Legian skyline, to affordable private villas where visitors may relax and set up base in this famous beach resort area. Legian also makes for a convenient location bordering Kuta Beach to its south and the sophisticated dining and entertainment area of Seminyak to its north.
Legian Beach hotels provide a well-positioned central base from where you can enjoy a suburban coastal village atmosphere on Bali's exciting south-western coast. The nightspot-filled main street of Jalan Raya Legian connects with Seminyak’s fashion boutique-lined southern end, and the Ngurah Rai International Airport is within only a 20-minute transfer away. Most hotels on the coastline feature direct beach access, where guests may enjoy Bali’s dramatic golden sunsets.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour