Hotels near Kuta Beachwalk allow you to experience Kuta’s sought-after combo of sand, surf and sunset, with convenient walking distance to this largest shopping, dining and entertainment complex on Kuta Beach’s northern end. There are hotels with best access that happen to flank both sides of the complex, and others line the whole length of the main Jalan Pantai Kuta beach road, all accessible by foot. In fact, the whole length of the road is lined with pedestrian-friendly paths that you can reach end to end in a leisurely pace.
You can also find hotels near Kuta Beachwalk that are rather tucked away along the several side streets, which branch off the main beach road. These include the likes of cheap guesthouses and budget three-star hotels that you may find along the popular Poppies Lane. You can choose a hotel along Kuta’s main road to enjoy views and access to the sand and surf, or smaller backstreet hotels that let you stay conveniently closer to the Legian nightlife nearby. Whichever you choose, you’ll experience all the excitement that the heart of Kuta has to offer.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour