Kintamani Hotels & Resorts
Hotels in Kintamani, Bali
Kintamani hotels and resorts are the perfect bases for those wanting to see more of the less-explored eastern regions of Bali. Kintamani offers spectacular vistas such as the Penelokan viewpoint where the the Batur crater lake and the backdrop mountain range can be enjoyed.
Besides the natural features of the still active Mount Batur and the natural hot springs in its vicinities, cultural highlights such as the Pura Batur, one of the significant Balinese Hindu temples, as well as one of the Bali Aga (original Balinese) villages, Trunyan can be found in Kintamani.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion