Kintamani hotels and resorts are the perfect bases for those wanting to see more of the less-explored eastern regions of Bali. Kintamani offers spectacular vistas such as the Penelokan viewpoint where the the Batur crater lake and the backdrop mountain range can be enjoyed.
Besides the natural features of the still active Mount Batur and the natural hot springs in its vicinities, cultural highlights such as the Pura Batur, one of the significant Balinese Hindu temples, as well as one of the Bali Aga (original Balinese) villages, Trunyan can be found in Kintamani.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour