Hotels near Kedonganan Seafood Restaurants let you stay close to one of the most favourite spots to enjoy Bali’s dramatic sunsets, alongside great local seafood barbecues. The area also happens to be conveniently positioned between the Ngurah Rai International Airport only five minutes north and the main resort area of Jimbaran Bay, which is also famous for its cluster of beachfront cafes and restaurants. The seafood restaurants of Kedonganan, however, are more representable and finer than the ‘cafes’ that dominate the strip of Jimbaran Bay.
Most of the hotels near Kedonganan Seafood Restaurants are located only minutes away to the laidback fishing village’s beach. And most of your shopping activity can be had at the adjacent village streets of Kedonganan and Jimbaran, with the latest contemporary arcade, Jimbaran Corner, only five minutes down Jalan Raya Uluwatu. The renowned surf spots around Uluwatu, such as Balangan, Padang Padang, Impossibles and Uluwatu itself, are only a 20 minute transfer south.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour