Hotels near Kedonganan Seafood Restaurants let you stay close to one of the most favourite spots to enjoy Bali’s dramatic sunsets, alongside great local seafood barbecues. The area also happens to be conveniently positioned between the Ngurah Rai International Airport only five minutes north and the main resort area of Jimbaran Bay, which is also famous for its cluster of beachfront cafes and restaurants. The seafood restaurants of Kedonganan, however, are more representable and finer than the ‘cafes’ that dominate the strip of Jimbaran Bay.
Most of the hotels near Kedonganan Seafood Restaurants are located only minutes away to the laidback fishing village’s beach. And most of your shopping activity can be had at the adjacent village streets of Kedonganan and Jimbaran, with the latest contemporary arcade, Jimbaran Corner, only five minutes down Jalan Raya Uluwatu. The renowned surf spots around Uluwatu, such as Balangan, Padang Padang, Impossibles and Uluwatu itself, are only a 20 minute transfer south.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour