Karangasem Hotels & Resorts
Hotels in Karangasem, Bali
Karangasem hotels are the perfect choice of accommodations for those wishing to explore more of the cultural highlights and among Bali's famous landmarks in the east. From here, discover the island's highest peak, Mount Agung, and the majestic temple complex of Pura Batur, which is also considered the 'mother temple' of Bali.
Also in Karangasem is the original Balinese or Bali Aga community of Tenganan Pegringsingan, which is famed for its ancient heritage ways and the sacred and rare gringsing tenun ikat woven cloths. The notable royal water gardens and palaces such as Tirta Gangga and Taman Sukasada ujung also reside in this eastern Bali regency.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion