Karangasem hotels are the perfect choice of accommodations for those wishing to explore more of the cultural highlights and among Bali's famous landmarks in the east. From here, discover the island's highest peak, Mount Agung, and the majestic temple complex of Pura Batur, which is also considered the 'mother temple' of Bali.
Also in Karangasem is the original Balinese or Bali Aga community of Tenganan Pegringsingan, which is famed for its ancient heritage ways and the sacred and rare gringsing tenun ikat woven cloths. The notable royal water gardens and palaces such as Tirta Gangga and Taman Sukasada ujung also reside in this eastern Bali regency.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour