Gilimanuk Hotels & Resorts
Hotels in Gilimanuk, Bali
Gilimanuk hotels and resorts are located on the island's northwest, near the Gilimanuk harbour that connects the islands of Bali and Java. The region is best known as the expanse of the West Bali National Park or 'Taman Nasional Bali Barat'.
Several hotels can be found around this West Bali region. To the north, a kilometre-long beach, reef and islets offer recreational, snorkeling and diving options. The Gilimanuk harbour's ferries crossing from Ketapang, East Java with a backdrop of the mountain range can easily seen from Gilimanuk.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion