Gilimanuk hotels and resorts are located on the island's northwest, near the Gilimanuk harbour that connects the islands of Bali and Java. The region is best known as the expanse of the West Bali National Park or 'Taman Nasional Bali Barat'.
Several hotels can be found around this West Bali region. To the north, a kilometre-long beach, reef and islets offer recreational, snorkeling and diving options. The Gilimanuk harbour's ferries crossing from Ketapang, East Java with a backdrop of the mountain range can easily seen from Gilimanuk.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour