Hotels and resorts in the Gili Islands come in a variety of choices to suit different budget and style preferences. Most line the gorgeous white sand coastlines of the three islands, offering ocean views and direct beachfront access, while a myriad of locally operated small and cheap hotels are available around the islands’ central areas.
Most Gili islands hotels and resorts are found on Gili Trawangan; Gili Air offers a good mix between dive resorts and budget homestays, and Gili Meno, the quietest, is ideal for an ultimate island retreat with beautifully designed beach resorts well-fitted for couples and honeymooners. Find the hotel and location that suits you best for your upcoming trip to the Gilis – all available at amazing rates!
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour