Gianyar hotels are the perfect selection of accommodations from where to enjoy the cultural and artisan centers of Bali. Most of the Gianyar hotels and resorts feature breathtaking sceneries overlooking river gorges and rice paddies, while others are located within close reach to historically-significant sites and artisan communities.
While staying in the regency of Gianyar, you will have a multitude of options to explore, as the region is full of variety, from natural scenic highlights such as the rice terraces of Tegallalang, or theme parks and zoos such as the Bali Safari & Marine Park, the Bali Zoo and the Bali Bird Park.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour