There aren’t many hotels near Garuda Wisnu Kencana cultural park alone, but being within close proximity to the main resort area of Jimbaran Bay makes finding a stay here a breeze. Some of the nearest ones come in various budget ranges that line the main road of Jalan Raya Uluwatu. This magnificent landmark in southern Bali, which upon completion will join the ranks of the world’s tallest statues, welcomes you to a day out for sightseeing and dining up in the hills of Jimbaran’s Ungasan area.
Regular cultural shows are scheduled daily, and among the traditional Balinese dances that you can enjoy here with a single entry ticket to the site include the Barong and Kecak dances. Choosing a stay at any of the hotels near Garuda Wisnu Kencana cultural park also means that you can gain a convenient location from where to explore most of Bali’s Bukit peninsular area, which is home to many world-class surf spots such as below Uluwatu Temple, together with a collection of Bali’s most pristine beaches that are mostly hidden below towering limestone cliffs.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour