There aren’t many hotels near Garuda Wisnu Kencana cultural park alone, but being within close proximity to the main resort area of Jimbaran Bay makes finding a stay here a breeze. Some of the nearest ones come in various budget ranges that line the main road of Jalan Raya Uluwatu. This magnificent landmark in southern Bali, which upon completion will join the ranks of the world’s tallest statues, welcomes you to a day out for sightseeing and dining up in the hills of Jimbaran’s Ungasan area.
Regular cultural shows are scheduled daily, and among the traditional Balinese dances that you can enjoy here with a single entry ticket to the site include the Barong and Kecak dances. Choosing a stay at any of the hotels near Garuda Wisnu Kencana cultural park also means that you can gain a convenient location from where to explore most of Bali’s Bukit peninsular area, which is home to many world-class surf spots such as below Uluwatu Temple, together with a collection of Bali’s most pristine beaches that are mostly hidden below towering limestone cliffs.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour